Where are my Instagram Liked Posts? How to Find? Instagram makes the platform more useful by offering new features to its users every day. However, some operations can be a little difficult for users to find because they are located in the intermediate menus. One of them is ‘Posts I Liked‘ section. ‘Posts I Like You may need to follow a few steps to view it.
We have shared these steps that you need to follow step by step in our content. If you follow these steps and do it correctly, you can easily see the posts you like on Instagram. So, what are these steps? What steps do you need to follow? All the details are in our content.
Seeing Instagram Liked Posts
Recently, Instagram users will have to follow a new method to reach liked posts. With the latest update of Instagram, the user must first go to their profile page to access the liked posts. With the latest update of Instagram, some changes have been made to access liked posts. To reach the liked posts, you need to follow the steps below:
- First, enter your Instagram profile. Click on the three lines icon in the upper right corner of the app to access your profile.
- Next, find the “Motions” option from the drop-down menu and click on it. On the “Gestures” page, click on the “Interactions” option.
- Finally, you can access your liked posts by clicking on the “Likes” option.
Retrieving Instagram Likes
Instagram has managed to become one of the most frequently used social media platforms today. In addition to sharing their photos and videos, users can also view other users’ posts. they may like. However, sometimes you may want to delete an accidental like or like. What you need to do in this case is quite simple and only Instagram It can be used in Android or iPhone application. You can follow the steps below for this.
- Open the Instagram app.
- If you’re not on your account page, tap the account icon in the bottom right.
- Tap the three-line menu in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the “Motions” option from the menu that opens.
- Tap on the “Interactions” option.
- Tap on the “Likes” option.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner to select the post that you want to stop liking, and you can use the sorting or filtering options you want.
- To un-like, tap the round icon on the post and tap “Unlike” at the bottom.
- Tap “Sort & Filter” to turn off sorting and filtering options, then click “Reset” and “Apply”.
Listing Instagram Liked Posts
Instagram is one of the most popular social sharing platforms worldwide. For this reason, you may encounter many shares in a short time and the posts you like may be lost or forgotten. There are also posts that are accidentally liked. However, there is a way to easily find the photos and videos you like. You can view the latest 300 posts you liked. This process is quite simple and can be done with a few clicks.
View Instagram liked posts You can follow the steps below:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile under your account section.
- Tap on the three lines icon located in the top right corner of your profile. Click on “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Settings page, click on the “Account” option.
- On the account page, click on “I like posts”.
- You can see the last 300 posts on the “I like posts” page. Here you can review posts, remove likes or save posts.
Hide Instagram Likes
Instagram users will now be able to focus more on content quality with the ability to hide the number of likes. Thanks to this new feature, people gained the ability to hide the number of likes and views of the accounts they follow, as well as the number of likes on their own profile. You can now hide the number of likes on a post. For this, it is enough to click on the three-dot symbol in the upper right corner of the post and select the “hide like count” option. With this feature, Instagram users can focus more on the quality of their content and make social media a more enjoyable experience.
To be informed about the developments of Instagram and similar applications Social Media News You must visit our category and subscribe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why Can’t I See Instagram Likes?
After being acquired by Facebook, Instagram continues to be constantly updated and renewed. The last update was about hiding the number of likes. While this app was liked by some users, it was a nuisance for others. Optionally, likes will no longer be displayed, and “and others liked” will be displayed instead.
What is Instagram Like Hide Feature?
The feature of hiding likes, which is the new update of Instagram, attracted the attention of many people, although it was not liked by some. This feature is very easy to use. Open the post you want to hide, click the three dots at the top and click “Hide Likes”. Your followers will no longer be able to see how many likes your post has received.
Is It Safe To Buy Instagram Likes?
Instagram is one of the social media platforms where people spend the most time. Some users may use the purchasing method to increase the number of likes, views and followers to promote their accounts and reach more people. However, whether buying likes harms the account may vary depending on the user’s goals.
Don’t forget to rate our content.