Geforce Experience FPS display service is NVIDIA’s feature that allows you to view the FPS values on your screen in real time while playing games. GeForce Experience is software from NVIDIA and provides a special service for NVIDIA graphics card users.
FPS (Frame Per Second) display shows the instantaneously displayed frame rate while playing games. This feature can be useful for monitoring game performance, optimizing settings or troubleshooting.
How to Show Geforce Experience Fps?
Opening GeForce Experience FPSis a subject that many gamers need and therefore research. People can easily turn on this feature by following the steps below to enable the FPS display feature:
- First, make sure you have GeForce Experience installed on your computer. If it is not installed, you can download and install it from NVIDIA’s official website.
- Launch GeForce Experience and have it scan your games for it to detect automatically.
- Once your games are detected, click on the “Settings” icon located in the upper left corner.
- In the settings menu, find the “Games” tab and click on it.
- Find the “FPS Display” (FPS Counter) option and move the toggle next to it to activate it.
- If you want, you can use the “Position” option to change the position of the FPS indicator. Usually the top left corner is the most common preferred location.
- After completing the settings, start your game without closing GeForce Experience. While playing games, you will see the FPS indicator in a certain area of the screen.
It is important that you use the latest version of GeForce Experience to perform this operation. Interface and options may vary depending on versions.
Nvidia FPS Display Shortcut
Nvidia graphics cards offer software called GeForce Experience. You can enable the FPS (Frame Per Second) indicator through this software. For this, you can easily turn the FPS indicator on and off whenever you want, thanks to the shortcut assignment.
The Nvidia FPS display shortcut is “Alt+F9”. Some other commonly used GeForce Experience shortcuts are:
|Alt + Z||Turns GeForce Experience Overlay on or off.|
|Alt + F1||Takes in-game screenshots.|
|Alt + F2||Starts or pauses in-game video recording.|
|Alt + F7||Starts and pauses a second of in-game video recording.|
|Alt + F9||Turns the FPS indicator on or off.|
|Alt + F12||Turns the in-game stream mode on or off.|
Nvidia Geforce Experience Not Displaying FPS
Nvidia GeForce Experience is software that you can use to optimize your gaming experience and monitor your gaming performance. However, in some cases the FPS (Frame Rate) indicator may not work. You can try to fix this problem by following the steps below:
- Update Nvidia GeForce Experience
- Restart GeForce Experience
- Reinstalling GeForce Experience
- Enable the in-game FPS indicator
- Try GeForce Experience Beta
- Update your drivers
Nvidia FPS Indicator Turning Off
In Nvidia GeForce Experience software Nvidia FPS indicator off You can follow the steps below:
- Open the “GeForce Experience” application from the start menu.
- After starting the program, click on the three-line menu icon located in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Switch to the “General” tab in the settings menu.
- Under the “Games” section, find the “FPS Indicator” heading.
- To turn off the FPS indicator, turn off the “Show FPS Indicator” option. You can turn this option off by swiping.
- Click the “Apply” or “OK” button to save the settings.
You can turn off the FPS indicator in Nvidia GeForce Experience by following these steps.
“Moreover, ‘How to Measure FPS What Does It Do? How to Upgrade?‘ to read our article hsviagrarg.com/fps-how-to-measure/ You can visit our link.”
Frequently Asked Questions
In Which Games Can I Use the FPS Indicator?
The GeForce Experience FPS indicator is available for almost all supported games.
Which Key Can I Assign FPS Indicator To?
Go to Settings > Overlay > FPS Counter > Hotkey to select the key combination you want to assign the FPS indicator to.
Don’t forget to rate our content.