How to change Xiaomi notification bar? The question is wondered by many users, especially after the new update. Xiaomi is a leading smartphone manufacturer with millions of users worldwide and offers user-friendly features and customization options in its products. The notification bar is one of these features in Xiaomi devices and provides quick access and convenience during daily use.
With the MIUI 12 update, Xiaomi introduced many new features, allowing users to do more customization. Along with the design came a completely different and new look. The new Control Center separates Notifications from the control center, thus giving people a more convenient experience. In addition, it is possible to change the notification bar. Although it seems difficult, these processes can be completed with just a few steps.
How to Change Xiaomi Notification Bar?
Well for those who don’t know Xiaomi notification bar replacement how to do If you examine the following items, you may soon have a completely different notification bar:
- Enter the phone’s settings screen.
- Click on the Notifications & Control Center screen from the options that appear.
- Tap on Control Center Style.
- Select the new version as the Control Center Style.
- Check after applying the process.
So you can get the results you want in a short time. If tabular Xiaomi notification bar replacement If you want to follow the steps, you can also check the options below.
|Step I||Enter the phone’s settings screen|
|II. My name||Click on the Notifications & Control Center screen from the options that appear.|
|III. My name||Tap on Control Center Style|
|IV. My name||Select new version as Control Center Style|
|Step V||Check after applying the process|
By following these processes one by one, it is possible to get results in a short time.
Xiaomi Notification Bar Change Settings
Xiaomi notification bar The settings are quite extensive. If you want a special status bar for yourself, there are different actions you can take. One of them Service Show who your provider is is show/hide info:
- On your Xiaomi phone, tap on Find the Settings app and enter it.
- Tap Notifications on the screen that appears.
- Enter on additional settings.
- Slide the Show service provider switch to the on/off position.
Thus, you can easily get the results you want. screen If you want to hide/show this notification after capturing, you can still check the following items:
- Log into the settings screen on your smartphone.
- Tap on additional settings after coming to notifications.
- Slide the Show screenshot notification switch to the on/off position.
In this way, a more personal Xiaomi notification bar you can get. If you are wondering how to hide notifications from an application, you can hide them immediately by following these steps:
- On your Xiaomi phone, log into Settings.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Hover over Admin notifications.
- Find and tap the app for which you want to disable the notification in the status bar.
- Slide the show button in the status bar to on/off.
Thus, you can easily optimize the application you want immediately. Apart from that, different Xiaomi notification bar You can still make the settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Notification Bar Be Changed?
If you want the notification bar of your Xiaomi smartphone to look different, it is possible to do it.
How to Change Notification Bar?
Changing the notification bar is quite easy and can be done without difficulty. These operations can be done easily through the Control Center Style after entering the settings of your phone and coming to the Notifications & Control Center. If you click on new, you can start using the new notification bar immediately.
Don’t forget to rate our content.